Saturday 13 June 2015

How Vetmedin Helped Zoe!



I just love my lovely pet pomeranian, Zoe. He has always been bubbly and active, making for many lively moments together. However, a few months back I started noticing that he seemed less playful and was tiring very easily. A gradual loss in appetite and difficulty in breathing alarmed me a lot and I rushed to his regular veterinarian. 

It was only after the pet surgeon ran a few diagnostic tests that it dawned on me that heart trouble can strike these poor four-legged souls just like us humans! X-rays and an EKG confirmed the veterinarian’s diagnosis and I started fearing the worst. The very thought of parting with my beloved Zoe was driving me completely crazy, yet I did not want him to suffer either.

The caring veterinarian prescribed vetmedin for dogs and assured me that it will improve his heart rate and also his life. I got the prescription filled at the licensed and reliable online pharmacy, PetRx2go.com and the right medicines were quickly delivered to my doorstep. 

I gave him the chewable tablets daily without fail as prescribed and I am more than glad to say that within a month of taking vetmedin for dogs, my Zoe appeared markedly more playful again and seemed to be eating a little better too. The veterinarian confirmed his progress and advised me to continue the same treatment. 

I still fall back on PetRx2go.com for vetmedin and other medical supplies for Zoe and don’t have to bother about visiting a medical store every time with prescriptions in hand!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment